This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
Whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, location derived from IP address, browser version, OS, browser language, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, referring URL, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amounts of data that are commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and stored on your computer’s hard drive
- Providing you with tailored content and advertisements (see below for more information);
- Enabling social media features;
- Safeguarding against spam and malware;
- Analyzing trends, traffic, and user behavior;
- Administering our Service;
- Gathering demographic information about our user base as a whole;
- Tracking web and advertising analytics throughout our Service;
- Remembering your preferences and voluntarily-submitted information;
- Performing location-related functionalities and analytics;
- Participating in market research (e.g., site ratings); and
- Educating ourselves about how we can continue to improve our Service and its various elements.
Our website uses these “cookies” to ensure certain website features function properly. Cookies do not allow us to gather any personal information about you and we do not generally store any personal information that you provided to us in your cookies. You are free to delete these cookies from within your web browser.
You agree to the use of these cookies by visiting our website and using its features.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information and information in your Cookies. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We will share Personal Information if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request.
- Enforce our Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under age 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Data Retention & Deletion
We will retain your information for as long as is needed to provide our Service, or as required to fulfill our legal obligations. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
You have the right to access and export or request the deletion of your information at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.